Tuesday, August 18, 2015

About Me


Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeup

The Girl Behind the Blog 


This is me!  
My name is Jackie.  I am 31 years old, live in North Carolina with my husband and two sons, and am a major bookworm.  I've always been that girl that preferred reading to going out and things like that.  My love of reading started at an early age, just like my two sons.  It thrills me that they love reading just as much as I do.  My favorite genres and what I read the most of are romance (contemporary, new adult, young adult, romantic suspense, and romantic comedy) and mystery (especially cozies!).  Every once in a while I will find something outside of those genres that I enjoy, such as the Harry Potter series and the Hunger Games trilogy.  

Other than reading and blogging, I love spending time with family and friends, photography (I take pictures of *everything*), and watching TV to catch up on some of my favorite shows (Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, General Hospital). 

I'm a very shy person, but once I get to know you I will open up.  I'm very loyal.  If I care about you, you have my whole heart.    


Here are some places where I've been featured in an interview where you can get to know a little more about me as well:  
Interview at Blogger's Bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore