Monday, December 28, 2015

My Top 2015 Reads




This was a great year for me as a reader.  I read some amazing books from my favorite authors and I also was introduced to the indie author world and discovered so many new awesome authors. 

Here are my Top 5 favorite books that I read this year.  


Stay by B.A. Wolfe
This is the second book in the Keaton Series.  This book wrapped up Cassie's story beautifully.  I think I can count on one hand the number of times a book has made me ugly cry.  There was a point in this book where I had to set it down and I just sobbed for about 10 minutes.  My husband was starting to get concerned ;)  But really though, this book has all of the feels!  I loved it and B.A. Wolfe has moved onto my list of favorite authors.  




After the Storm by Faith Andrews 
Faith is another new favorite author that I discovered this year.  I loved all of the books in her Dream series, but After the Storm was my favorite.  I loved Willow and Noah's story.  Faith writes such relatable characters, it's easy to get drawn into her books.  




Pretending He's You by Stacey Mosteller 
This is the story of Liv, Tyler, and Emmett.  I'm not usually a fan of love triangles but Stacey did an amazing job on this one.  I'm looking forward to reading the conclusion of their story. 




Slammed by Colleen Hoover 
I checked this book out from the library because I wanted to see if Colleen's books were really as good as everyone said they were.  This book sucked me in from the very beginning and gripped me until the end.  I had to go and read the other two books in the Slammed series.  My expectations were definitely met with this one.  




The Selection by Kiera Cass 
I wasn't sure how well I would like this book since it was considered a young adult/teen book, but several of my friends recommended it so I decided to check it out.  I'm glad I did!  This is another book that sucked me right in and I quickly went and got the rest of the books in the series so I could read them also.  




What were your favorite reads for 2015?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore