Thursday, April 28, 2016

*Interview* with author Allie Able


Author Interview with Allie Able 


1.  What are you working on right now?
I'm currently working on my third Cape Isle novel. This story will follow Lexie and Zack.

2.  Tell us about your writing process.
Well, there is a lot that goes into that. I start with an outline, but most of the time I let the story lead me where the characters want to go.

3.  Who was your favorite character to write?
I would have to say my favorite character to write is Lexie. She's fun and I'm having a blast writing her story.
Who was the hardest to write?
Summer was the hardest. She had so many struggles to overcome and I felt like I lived through each one with her.

4.  Do you write full-time or do you have another job?
I do write full-time, but I'm also a maid, a cook, and a taxi driver. Lol. I have two daughters. I have many jobs.

5.  What do you like to do in your spare time?
I don't have a lot of spare time these days, but when I do I'm reading.

6.  Do you have any favorite TV shows?
Anything on HGTV.

7.  What's your guilty pleasure?
Ice cream. I have a bowl almost every night before bed.

8.  Who are your favorite authors?
Sandi Lynn, R.K. Lilley, Kristen Ashley, Mia Sheridan, Kristen Proby. Just to name a few.

9.  If your books were made into movies, who would you cast to play your characters?
Oh, that's a hard one.. I'm not good at this but I will try.
Summer: Alexis Bledel
Grant: Jamie Dornan (before he got kinky. lol)
Katie: Rachel McAdams
Nick: Chris Evans
Lexie: Jennifer Lawrence
Zack: Liam Hemsworth

10.  What was your last 5 star read? 
Listen to Me by Kristen Proby. I loved it!



**************************************

Thank you Allie Able for taking the time to answer these questions for us.

Stop by Bookworm Mom on Facebook to check out information and teasers about the books in her Cape Isle series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore