Sunday, July 10, 2016

*Review* Buried in the Stars by Gretchen Tubbs

30323687



Synopsis
I had nothing until I met the Winters Family. Vera Winters and her husband Doc took me in as one of their own, providing a safe haven from my abusive and alcoholic mother. Their two sons became my constant companions and best friends during the lowest points of my life.
Sutton, with his love of the stars and his need to constantly rescue me.
Easton, fiercely protective and loyal.
I loved them both, as they loved me.
But only one of them would have the power to completely break me.
In the end I would have to choose between them - and disrupt the perfect family who had so generously welcomed me into their lives.
Did I choose the one I might never trust again, or the one who loved me more than I could ever love him in return?
 


My Review
5 out of 5 stars

This was the first book I've read by this author and it did not disappoint at all.  I read this book in one sitting.  I was gripped from the very beginning all the way to the end.  I really admire Scarlett's strength for everything that she had to endure at such a young age.  I don't think I was ready for the whirlwind of emotions that this book would take me through.  The characters in this story are very well developed.  I love the loyalty and and sense of family that was shown in this book.  I'm looking forward to reading other books by this author.  



Buried in the Stars links:

You can find Gretchen Tubbs on Facebook and Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore