Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Best of the Bunch - August 2016





Today I am going to talk to you about the best book I read in August.  

I read 8 books in August.  It was a little bit of a slow month for me.  I went into a book funk a couple times so that hindered my reading a little this month.  Nevertheless, I still had a couple 5 star reads.  

Out of those books, my favorite of the bunch goes to Laws of Attraction by RC Boldt




Laws of Attraction is book 4 in the Teach Me series and follows the story of Lawson and Langley.  These two are complete opposites but let me tell you, they are absolutely perfect for each other!  I've been following this series from the beginning and love the characters RC Boldt has created more with each book.  


From Goodreads: 
RC Boldt's fourth book in the Teach Me series shows us that sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expected it to be ...

Langley Ford is the definition of serious. Going through life as a pararescue jumper, working solely around men, she’s had to go above and beyond to prove she’s their equal. In fact, she can’t recall the last time she allowed herself to truly relax or let her guard down.

Always the one others rely on to crack jokes, the one to liven things up, Lawson Briggs is a fun, easygoing guy who doesn’t take life too seriously. But witnessing so many of his friends falling in love, he begins to wonder what the fuss is about. Will he ever fall prey to that infamous “love bug”?

Langley is now out of the military and working at a security consulting firm. When she meets the tall, bearded teacher who has endless wisecracks and comments, a part of her wishes she could be like him, wishes she could remember how.

While Lawson might be the best person to teach her how to live life to the fullest, will Langley be the one who teaches him all about love?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore