Tuesday, September 6, 2016

*Top 10 Tuesday* Top 10 Favorite TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish


In honor of Fall TV, this week is TV themed.  


Here are my top 10 favorite shows of all time.  


1.  F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I can't get enough of this show!  It annoys my husband to no end, but I go back all the time and re-watch the series over and over again.  I laugh just as hard as I did watching it for the first time.  

One of my FAVORITES ever!!!:



2.  Grey's Anatomy 

I decided to check this show out one day to see what all the hype was about and I've been hooked ever since.  Even though Shonda brutally rips our hearts out time and time again by killing our favorite characters, I can't stop watching!  I'm hooked and am in it until the end.  #RIPDerek #MerDerForever #McDreamy 

How could you leave this in jail??:



3.  The Walking Dead 

Okay, so, here's a funny story.  A couple years ago a friend tried to get me to watch The Walking Dead with her.  I couldn't get through the first episode.  I freaking hate zombies!  Actually, I hate anything even remotely scary.  I'm a wimp when it comes to stuff like that.  Fast forward to earlier this year.  My kids were at school, my husband was out at the laundry mat doing laundry, and I was bored out of my mind.  I couldn't find anything I wanted to watch.  I came across The Walking Dead on Netflix and decided, hey, what the hell?  I'll give it another shot.  I made it through the first episode and then several after that.  I was a little freaked out and almost threw up a few times, but I did it!  When my husband got home, I was like, HEY!  This show isn't so bad!  It's actually pretty interesting.  So I made him watch it with me and we ended up binge watching up to the current season.  We're hooked!  

Sorry ladies :) daryl dixon -walking dead:



4.  Once Upon a Time 

I wasn't sure if I would like this show or not, but I decided to give it a try one day and was sucked in.  I love the different spins on all the fairy tales.  



5.  General Hospital 



6.  King of Queens 

This is another show that I love going back and watching old episodes of.  I absolutely LOVE Kevin James.  He's hilarious!  


7.  MTV's The Challenge

I know, I know.  But hey, it's entertaining!  


8.  The Amazing Race


9.  Charmed


10.  House, M.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore