Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Best of the Bunch - July 2017


I read 8 books in the month of July.  Out of all of the books I read, my favorite is definitely Amnesia by Cambria Hebert


From Goodreads:
I washed ashore in a little lake town. 
A place where everyone knows everyone, yet…
No one knows me.
I don’t know me.
If a woman doesn’t know her own name, does she really exist?
I don’t know my natural hair color, my birthdate, or where I live.
I am invisible.
To everyone, to everything, even to myself.
Except to him. 
I see the recognition deep in his stare, the way it lingers on my face as if I’m a puzzle he’s desperate to put together.
I just want answers, the truth… knowledge. 
His lips are sealed. Still, his eyes beguile me.
I can’t trust anyone, not even myself. Someone wants me dead, the same someone who tried to bury me in a watery grave. 
They’ll come for me again… I won’t know their face.
I don’t even know mine.
I am amnesia.


My Review:
5 out of 5 stars
★★★★★

Wow!  I've got shivers going across my skin right now.  The level of mystery, intrigue, and suspense in this book is off the charts!  I was drawn in from the very first page and just couldn't turn the pages fast enough to get through to the end.  My heart was pounding in anticipation of what was going to happen next.  I loved both Eddie and Amnesia's characters.  They've both been through a lot and deserve to be happy.

There were several times where I thought I had figured out what happened and how things would turn out, but I was wrong.  I absolutely LOVE the mystery and the element of the unknown in this book.  It's just amazing.  Cambria did an excellent job with this book.  I can't wait until the next one comes out!  I'm ready to find out who Amnesia really is.  


Book Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore