Tuesday, June 21, 2016

*Interview* with author Leaona Luxx


Author Interview with Leaona Luxx 


1. What are you working on right now?
Carolina Shores. It's the first book in a series that will run parallel to The Cove Series. And yes, you'll get a glimpse of characters from both series as I plan to crossover from book to book. Not to much but you'll see they're friends.

2. Tell us about your writing process.
Well, I have to chuckle because I don't think I have one. Stories come to mind constantly and I write frantically at times, other times seem easy and slow even.

3. Who was your favorite character to write?

Thayer is my favorite so far. Badass and shoots from the hip, she takes no prisoners. Well, except Hardy.
Who was the hardest to write?
Lea. Her story is so much mine. It's hard hitting and if you've survived it, it's hard to hear.

4. Do you write full-time or do you have another job?

I have two other jobs!! And I'm a mom and take care of my mom. I also have my older sister I care for.

5. What do you like to do in your spare time?

Football, NASCAR and most of all, hanging with my children. They're good people.

6. Do you have any favorite TV shows?

TWD, FTWD, Fixer Upper, Penny Dreadful and FastnLoud

7. What's your guilty pleasure?

Fire Jolly Ranchers and Dr Pimple Popper!

8. Who are your favorite authors?

Corinne Michaels, Jay Crownover, Laurelin Paige.

9. If your books were made into movies, who would you cast to play your characters?

Stephen Amell and Jessica Chastain

10. What was your last 5 star read?

Say You'll Stay by Corinne Michaels



**************************************


Thank you Leaona Luxx for taking the time to answer these questions for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore