Saturday, June 25, 2016

*Review* Hope Over Fear by J.A DeRouen

22030753



Synopsis:
Today is the day – the day that the man I love marries someone else. I don’t deserve pity or sympathy. I’ve made my bed. I left Mason and ripped his heart to pieces as I ran away. The guilt and sorrow consume me, threatening to choke me everyday.

But today is a new beginning. Today is the day I will wake up with a renewed resolve and determination to do better … to be better … to be worthy. My name is Sara Preston, and this is my story about what happens after.



My Review:
3 out of 5 stars
★★★☆☆

This was my first book by this author and I really liked it. The characters are very well developed and the story progressed at a steady pace. I really enjoyed all of the secondary characters as well and am looking forward to reading the other books in the series so I can find out what their story is. The only thing that was a turn off for me was the way Adam acted during the conflict. The things he said and the way he treated Sara seemed like a bit of an over-reaction to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore