Thursday, July 6, 2017

*Harry Potter MOTW*

Harry Potter Moment of the Week was created by Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts  and is hosted here @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews. The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote or memory  from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself!  How to join up & upcoming topics here.



This week's question is:
Would you rather face a dragon or the acromantula?


Allllrighty then.  This is a NO brainer for me.  If you know anything about me at all, you know that I am absolutely, positively, horrifically TERRIFIED of spiders.  I can't do it.  I just can't.  If I were to come across a spider of that size, I would legit pass the hell out.  I'd be done.  Over with.  Kaput.  I can't even handle seeing a teeny itty bitty tiny one.  

So, yeah.  Bring on the dragon, baby!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore