Sunday, July 9, 2017

Weekly Wrap-Up 7-9-17

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

mailboxes
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
  • Review + Guest Post - Engaged in Trouble by Jenny B. Jones
  • TBR review(s)
  • Challenge review(s)
BOOKS IN MY MAILBOX
Paperback (Purchased)
The book is signed and I also have a signed book card and bookmark. <3 
OFF THE BLOG
On Tuesday, my son got to go to his second book signing.  A couple years ago, he got to meet Mary Pope Osborne (author of the Magic Treehouse series).  On Tuesday night, Robert Beatty (author of the Serafina series), was doing a signing at our local Barnes & Noble.  I had to work that night so I wasn't able to go, but luckily my husband got off work in time to take Logan to the signing.  I was heartbroken that I missed it, but Logan had a great time and was super excited to get his book signed and to get his first ever piece of "swag" (a notebook with the newest book cover on it).  

The rest of our week was pretty uneventful.  My van broke down on me on Friday and then again on Saturday.  I have no idea what's wrong with it but I'm not in any hurry to get back in it.  It's really scary to break down in the middle of the road.  My parents have been working on it, trying to see if we can get it running right ourselves before we have to take it to a mechanic.  

I might have some big news to announce soon.  I don't want to say anything until I know for sure though.  So...stay tuned.  ;)  
WEEKLY FUNNY
Funny Picture Dump Of The Day 38 Pics
LOL!  Does anyone else do this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore