Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bout of Books 19

Bout of Books


I've come across posts from several of the blogs that I follow about Bout of Books 19.  It grabbed my interest so I decided to check it out.  After reading the information on it, I've decided to participate!  This will be my first time, so I'm really excited.  Check out the blurb below for information and to visit the Bout of Books blog if you're interested in signing up.  


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore