Wednesday, April 12, 2017

*Review* Dancer by Jamie Schlosser

32332270


Synopsis:
BRIELLE
Technically, I’m not a stripper. As a cage dancer, I don’t take all my clothes off and no one gets to touch me. I’m just the eye-candy.
And I can feel their eyes on me. I know they’re watching, but I don’t do this for them.
This is my time.
My life may not have turned out the way I thought it would, but I’m not complaining. From 9pm to 1am several days a week I get paid to feel sexy, to feel desired, to do what I love.
I always knew I wanted to be a dancer—I just didn’t realize I’d be doing it in a cage.

COLTON
Erectile dysfunction—two words that can cause a collective cringe from men everywhere. The doctors can call it ‘performance anxiety’ all they want, but that’s just a fancy way of saying my dick doesn’t work.
Just when I start to think there’s no hope for me, I see her. She’s gorgeous, sexy, and goofy as f*ck. She also looks really familiar but I can’t put my finger on it.
When I find out who she really is, my world is turned upside-down and everything seems to fall into place.
She’s not gonna make it easy for me, but I’ve never been one to back down from a challenge. She’s convinced I won’t stick around.
I’ll prove her wrong.
I’ll show her I’m one of the good guys.


My Review:
4 out of 5 stars
★★★★☆

I loved getting to read Colton's story. This was such a sweet friends to lovers romance. Colton and Ellie had great chemistry as a couple and you can tell that they really were made for each other. I loved Colton's determination to win Ellie's trust since she had been hurt so badly in the past.  I really admired that he wasn't scared at the prospect of being brought into an "insta-family" with Ellie and her daughter Ava.  There are a lot of guys his age who wouldn't be okay with that.  Speaking of Ava, she was absolutely adorable and was a great addition to this story.  I also enjoyed getting little glimpses of Angel and Travis from the first book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore