Friday, February 19, 2016

*~* Review *~* One Little Wish by Gina LaManna


Available on Amazon and free in Kindle Unlimited






Synopsis

Dear Diary,


I know three things: 

1. I didn’t kill anyone. 
2. Mack Montgomery is a troublemaker. 
3. I am running out of time. 

You’ve got to believe me, Diary. I didn’t have anything to do with those murders, I promise you. For crying out loud, I’m the only person in this tiny Texas town who doesn’t own a gun! But I can’t help feeling like someone is out to get me. The only question is who…and why. 

While we’re at it, let’s get one other thing straight. None of this would have happened if it weren’t for the shadow called Mack Montgomery. That man may be hot-as-sin and the talk of the high school reunion, but let me tell you one thing. He is up to something, Diary. He is so full of questions, yet somehow, I can’t seem to find one single answer. One second he’s breaking into my house and accusing me of murder, and the next, he’s turned those soft baby blues on me, making my stomach do all sorts of somersaults. 

I’m running low on time, Diary. If I can’t find the murderer, and if Mack Montgomery doesn’t go back to where he belongs… I’m afraid that my one little wish may never come true. 

Xoxo, 
Scarlett





Review:
4.5 out of 5.0 stars
One Little Wish is book 1 of The Little Things mystery series but it does not end in a cliffhanger.  This was my first book by Gina LaManna and I really enjoyed it.  Scarlett Powers finds herself in the middle of a huge mess of things going on in her town.  I really felt bad for Scarlett because of the way the people in the town treated her.  This book was full of suspense and intrigue and kept me guessing the entire time. There were also some really funny moments. I really loved the friendship between Scarlett and Noelle.  Everyone needs at least one good friendship like that.  I'm looking forward to the next book and seeing where things go between Mack and Scarlett.  






Check out author Gina LaManna on Facebook and Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore