Sunday, March 19, 2017

*Review* The Final Vow by Amanda Flower

32321671


Synopsis:
Summer weddings in Barton Farm’s picturesque church are standard procedure for museum director Kelsey Cambridge. At least they were until the Cherry Foundation, which supports the museum, orders Kelsey to host her ex-husband’s wedding on Farm grounds.

Ambitious wedding planner Vianna Pine is determined to make the bride's Civil War-themed wedding perfect. But each time Vianna's vision threatens the integrity and safety of the Farm, Kelsey has to intervene. 

When Kelsey finds Vianna's dead body at the foot of the church steps, everyone's plans fall apart. With both the wedding and Barton Farm at risk of being permanently shut down, Kelsey has to work hard to save her own happily ever after.  


My Review:
3 out of 5 stars
★★★☆☆

This was my first book by this author so I haven't read the previous two books in this Living History Museum series.  At the beginning of the book, I felt like I was missing some things.  I felt like there was some history from the previous books that would have given me a better understanding of this one if I had read them.  I did enjoy the idea of the Living History Museum though.  I thought that was a really unique setting.  I enjoyed the murder mystery portion of this book.  There are a number of suspects to choose from and the killer ended up being someone I didn't suspect at all.  The suspense kept me interested and wanting to know how everything would turn out.  I found a few of the characters very unlikable though so I think that lowered my enjoyment of the book a little.  
I received a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore