Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Can you read a series in a month? - Sign up

Because Reading is better than real life
This challenge is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading.




The Rules
  1. Pick 1 series. Yes, just 1. Announce which series you’ve picked on your sign up post.
  2. Read EVERY book in the series. You don’t have to read novellas or short stories, just the core books.
  3. Read them all between 12am (your time) June 1st and 11:59pm (your time) June 30th. They MUST be marked (on Goodreads) as started and finished in the month of June to count.
  4. Enjoy bragging to everyone about how you’re all caught up on whatever series you read (AKA – have fun)!


My Pick
So, for this challenge, I have decided to read the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. My husband absolutely loves this books and now my son has read the series and loves it also. This isn't my usual genre, but... it seems to be pretty popular so I'm going to give it a try.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore