Tuesday, May 2, 2017

*Top 10 Tuesday* Top 10 favorite covers

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

This week's theme is about covers so I will be sharing my top 10 favorite book covers.  
These are listed in no particular order. 



1. #Bae by Cambria Hebert
Goodreads     Amazon

I'm at book 5 in this series now, and Romeo and Rimmel have really grown on me.  I love the two of them!  I think it's really neat to get to see the author's inspiration for the characters on the cover.  <3  

30968750


2. Laws of Attraction by R.C Boldt
Goodreads     Amazon

I just love the way this cover looks.  The beach in the background, the couple looking lovingly at each other.  It just makes you *swoon*.

28592225


3. Edge of Chaos by Molly E. Lee
Goodreads     Amazon

This cover is amazing to me!  I absolutely love the stormy background.  It goes so well with the setting and theme of the book.

29056272


4. A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Goodreads     Amazon

This cover is very fitting to the story with the jar and the heart kiss inside of it.  The colors look really pretty together also.

25912358


5. Operation Prom Date by Cindi Madsen
Goodreads     Amazon

This is a super cute cover!  I love the way it looks.

33224662


6. Eyes Turned Skyward by Rebecca Yarros
Goodreads     Amazon

Eyes Turned Skyward is my favorite book in the Flight and Glory series, so it makes sense I guess that this is my favorite cover.  I just love the way it looks.

23562877

7. Switch by Adriana Locke
Goodreads     Amazon

This cover is just gorgeous.  I've loved all the covers for this series but this one is my favorite.  The couple looks great together.

31686623

8. Silence of the Flans by Laura Bradford
Goodreads     Amazon

I love looking at all the different details on cozy mystery covers.  You see the overturned chair, the inside of the bakery, the Emergency Dessert Squad truck in the background, and lots of other little things.

30687915


9. Change of Heart by Jennifer L. Allen
Goodreads     Amazon

This cover is so pretty to me!  The couple standing together and the hearts in the background.  <3
30345737


10. Bearly Departed by Meg Macy
Goodreads     Amazon

This is such a cute cover!  Look at all the teddy bears. ♥ What's not to love?!  :)
31929880


What are some of your favorite covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore