Friday, June 30, 2017

Can you read a series in a month? - WRAP UP!



So, as you all know, I signed up to participate in the Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun.  

I decided to read the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan.  My husband and my son have read this series and they both have really loved it, so I decided to give it a try.  This is not a genre that I read or even really enjoy, but wow!  The first book drew me in and then I flew through the rest of the series. I'm glad I decided to read this series for the challenge.  Once I'm finished with some upcoming ARCs, I'm going to move on to the Heroes of Olympus series.  I'm excited!  


I'm assuming the Sword of Hades (4.5) is a short story, but I didn't count it towards my challenge.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore