Wednesday, June 14, 2017

*Review* The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

561456


Synopsis:
IT'S NOT EVERYDAY YOU FIND YOURSELF IN COMBAT WITH A HALF-LION, HALF-HUMAN.

But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.

Oh, and guess what? The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...


My Review:
4 out of 5 stars
★★★★☆

Things moved pretty slowly in this book until about the halfway point, so it took me a little longer than usual to get through this one and found it hard to stay focused on the story. I kept putting the book down and coming back to it later. After things started happening and coming together though, my attention was on the book 100 percent. 

I can't really say much without spoiling things from previous books. I will say that I absolutely cannot stand Luke. It's been a long time since I've disliked a character this much. One of the deaths in this book really hit me hard. I had tears streaming down my face. 

I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore