Thursday, June 29, 2017

*Review* The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

4556058


Synopsis:
All year the half-bloods have been preparing for battle against the Titans, knowing the odds of victory are grim. Kronos's army is stronger than ever, and with every god and half-blood he recruits, the evil Titan's power only grows. While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it's up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time. 

In this momentous final book in the New York Times best-selling Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the long-awaited prophecy surrounding Percy's sixteenth birthday unfolds. And as the battle for Western civilization rages on the streets of Manhattan, Percy faces a terrifying suspicion that he may be fighting against his own fate.


My Review:
5 out of 5 stars

Wow!  That's really all I can say right now.  This book had action flowing from the pages from the very beginning of the book all the way until the last page.  There were so many things going on and a lot of things that turned out differently than I thought they would.  This book brought a lot of emotions out of me.  There were a couple parts that made me cry, which is pretty hard to do.  I laughed, cried, and angered my way through the book.  I just couldn't flip the pages fast enough.  My heart was literally pounding, anticipating what was going to happen next.  

I didn't think I'd like this series at all when I first started, but I am so glad I decided to take a chance on it and am looking forward to reading the Heroes of Olympus series now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore