Monday, June 26, 2017

*Review* #BAE by Cambria Hebert

30968750


Synopsis:
Happily-ever-after.
That’s what happens when you get married.
Right?
Turns out sparkly rings, cake and a fantastic wedding do not automatically grant you that, not even when it’s all you truly want.
I’m even starting to doubt the bottomless, unconditional love I share with the man I married will be enough.
I can’t have happily ever after, know why?
Because I can’t give Romeo what he truly wants. I’ve tried. So hard. I won’t be happy unless he is and something is missing. Someone.
Paparazzi are in my face. The flashing cameras and prying eyes are everywhere. My secret is getting harder to hide, and I know the second the scoop is dished the grip I have on the fraying rope of that happily ever after will snap right in my face.
In our face.
I can’t let that happen. No matter what. 
Because with or without a happy ending, Romeo comes Before Anyone Else.


My Review:
5 out of 5 stars

I'm sitting here right now with tears streaming down my face.  Not because the story had a sad ending or anything, but because I've come to love these characters so much, watched everything they've had to go through (both good and bad), and am sad to see it come to an end.  This will without a doubt go down as one of my top favorite series EVER.  Cambria has brought these characters to life in such an amazing way. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending for Romeo and Rimmel.  This was absolutely perfect!  

One thing that was interesting to me about this book is that it gives you a small idea about what celebrities go through all the time in dealing with the paparazzi.  It's really disgusting what some people will do to make some money and to get the story they want to put out there, whether it's the truth or not.  I'll admit I fist pumped the air when an example was made out of certain people and they got what was coming to them.

I cried a few times while reading this book, but there was also so many moments of great love, support, friendship, family, and loyalty that was so heartwarming.  I really couldn't have asked for anything better.  
Now?  I'll be making my way through the GearShark series because Trent and Drew have really grown on me and I'm super excited to jump into their story.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore