Thursday, June 22, 2017

*Review* #Heart by Cambria Hebert

26698038


Synopsis:
Lovers Gonna Love…

Family isn’t always defined by blood.
Sometimes family is born of love…
Loyalty…
And choice.
Sometimes the bond that comes from someone having your back through the shittiest of times is stronger than anything you get from genetics. 
And sometimes you find that piece of your soul you didn’t even know was missing.
I’m a lucky guy like that.
I found a love that will never fade. I found a group of people who aren’t just my friends. 
They’ve become my family.
There’s only one place to go from here. 
I’m gonna bind myself to Rimmel in every possible way. 
I’m gonna bring our family even closer together. 
The past has taught me it won’t be easy. 
Especially when faced with repercussions from a night that ended in death.
But that’s okay.
Family doesn’t quit each other. 
Love like ours never dies. 
Happily ever after isn’t just for storybooks.


My Review:
5 out of 5 stars
★★★★★

Right now I honestly feel like there aren't any words that I could possibly use to describe what this book (and this series) means to me and to describe how amazing it really is. Cambria has completely brought these characters to life for me. I feel like these are really people that I know in real life, that I could call friends. Each character has their own special unique qualities but the thing they all share in common is their love and loyalty to their family. It knows no bounds and is an absolutely amazing thing to read about.

This book made me feel so many different things. It broke my heart and then put it back together again in the most wonderful way possible. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. I'm already ready to jump into the next book.


Book Links:
Amazon
Barnes&Noble
Goodreads

Author Links:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Goodreads
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore