Tuesday, July 19, 2016

*Review* Ignite by Rebecca Yarros

30834084



Synopsis:
In Legacy, Colorado, I buried my father alongside his elite Hotshot team. 
Ten years later, I’ve followed in his footsteps—fighting fires in the mountains of Alaska with my brother.
Amid the flames, nothing ignites me like Avery Claire.
She’s stubborn, strong, sexy as hell, and my best friend. 
She also has no idea that I’m in love with her.
But Colorado is calling me home, needing every Legacy-born firefighter to successfully rebuild our fathers’ team. 
One night will change everything between us, 
But she’s tied to Alaska and my future is in Colorado.
Now I’m torn between what my honor demands, 
And what my heart can’t live without.



My Review:
5 out of 5 stars 
★★★★★

For a novella, there was a lot that went on in this story. I haven't read Point of Origin yet, but it will be next on my list. I've got to learn more about these Legacy characters that have sucked me into their world. I fell in love with River and Avery as a couple. They are so wonderful together. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite kinds of books to read. <3 Y'all have got to check this story out. Another wonderful book by this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore