Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What Are You Reading Wednesday




Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I'm participating on What Are You Reading Wednesday, hosted over at It's a Reading Thing.  This is my first time so I'm really excited.


How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?




1.  I am currently reading Unlocking Adeline by JD Hollyfield
2.  His genuine smile never falters as he places us in the center of the ballroom, once again lifting me up and setting me on top of his shoes.  I feel a slight tinge of guilt, knowing I am going to be leaving this place shortly and he will once again be, well, single if we were on real word terms.  In another time, I think I could probably enjoy someone like Christof.  
3.  I just started this book yesterday, so I haven't gotten very far into it yet, but already this world at the author has created has sucked me in and has me intrigued.  I would definitely like to pay a visit to this world.  It seems like an interesting place for sure.  



So, what about you guys?  What are you reading today?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore