Tuesday, August 23, 2016

*Review* Eminent Love by Leddy Harper

30171475



Synopsis:
Life doesn’t always start with once upon a time. 
Love doesn’t always end with happily ever after.

After spending five years with the love of my life, I did nothing to stop her from walking away. She had her reasons to leave. I had my reasons to stay. But a year later, the realization of loss hits me, and I’ll stop at nothing to fix it. I leave everything behind to drive across the country to win her back, and I refuse to accept anything other than fulfilling old promises. 

But the only certainty in life is: nothing is as expected.

The most valuable lessons don’t often revolve around a fairytale ending—frequently, they come from hurt and healing. They come from the kind of personal growth love offers. The mending of your heart, your soul, and your life. And every once in a while, you find the greatest gifts in the packages you never expected to open.



My Review:
5 out of 5 stars
★★★★★

I don't think I've ever come across a book that has crushed my heart the way this one has. There was a point close to the end where I actually had to stop reading, put the book down, and just broke down into gut-wrenching sobs. I was crying so hard my husband had to come and calm me down. Even with all of that, this was such a beautiful story. Layne and Creed had the love that we all want to have. That real, TRUE, soul deep love. Everyone should experience that kind of love at least once in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore