Monday, October 10, 2016

*Review* Our Moon by Jennifer L Allen

29431757



Synopsis:
Ally Monroe can’t remember her name, let alone the eighteen years of her life before a car accident put her in a year-long coma. She wakes up to the reality that her parents are dead and she has amnesia.

Released from her long-term care facility to live with her twin brother, Alex, and older brother, Trevor, Ally tries to piece together what she can while attempting to live her life again. Enter Chase Baker, guitarist for her brothers’ rock band, JACT. There is something about him that Ally just can’t resist, but the mysteries of her past are looming in the back of her mind, threatening to destroy anything she tries to build with him.

Do Ally and Chase have a chance? Or is there a secret in Ally’s past that may get in the way?

Our Moon is the first book in the JACT series. Each book has a different level of steam, and each can be read as a standalone, however it is recommended they are read in order.



My Review:
5 out of 5 stars
★★★★★

I loved this book! This book was so different from anything else that I have read and kept my attention and kept me on the edge of my seat until the end. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be falling for someone and then losing them to a coma and then amnesia. Ally was such a strong character for everything that she had been through. I love how Chase was with her, never pushing or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore