Saturday, January 14, 2017

*Review* The Exception by Adriana Locke

31915278



Synopsis:
There are exceptions to every rule...

Jada Stanley is starting over--freeing herself from her past and all her mistakes. Following the rules she's given herself is easy enough, until she meets HIM. He’s gorgeous, cocky, and everything she needs to avoid, but that’s easier said than done. 

Cane Alexander has his own set of rules, a plan to keep his life simple and free of complications. But Jada is a temptation he can't resist.

As their lives entwine, they realize one thing about rules... There is always an exception.



My Review:
4 out of 5 stars
★★★★☆

This was an interesting read. There was a lot of angst and back and forth indecisiveness. I really enjoyed the suspense and mystery aspect of the book. It held my attention so I couldn't wait to find out what would happen next and ended up finishing the book quickly. I wasn't sure if I would like Cane or not based on certain actions, but he turned out to be pretty decent. I liked Jada's quick wit and stubbornness. I also enjoyed Kari and Max's characters and am looking forward to reading their book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore