Monday, January 23, 2017

*Review* #Selfie by Cambria Hebert

25210301


Synopsis:
It’s all about the #Selfie.

She was the one girl I never wanted.
Until I had her.
One night.
One mistake.
Something we both wanted to forget.
I got rid of the proof. The one piece of evidence that could remind us both.
At least, I thought I did.
When it shows up on the school Buzzfeed, rumors fly. Friendships are tested and the feels get real.
I don’t do relationships. I don’t open my heart.
Especially for a girl everyone knows I hate.
What happens during spring break, stays in spring break.
Until it follows you home.


My Review:
5 out of 5 stars
★★★★★

I've enjoyed the glimpses we've gotten of Braeden in the previous books in this series so I was happy to see that this book would be about him. I enjoyed watching him grow as a person throughout the book. He seems like a tough, arrogant ass on the outside, but he cares deeply about the people in his life. He's a great person to have in your corner. I loved the back and forth banter between Braeden and Ivy. And Ivy! I loved her. She can dish it out as well as she can take it. She's so sassy. I love how strong she is despite everything that she has been through. The suspense in this book keeps your attention and the pages turning because you just have to know what is going to happen next. I never saw that twist about the BuzzBoss' identity coming. That was a definite shocker. I don't think I've ever hated a character as badly as I do the BuzzBoss. Ugh. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out in the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore