Thursday, February 9, 2017

*Review* Must Fit the List by Allie Able and Becca Taylor

33833624



Synopsis:
Have you ever wished you could create the world's perfect man? A man to fulfill your every fantasy? A man who could walk off the pages of your favorite novel? Yeah. Well, so have I. 
After ten plus years of looking, I've had enough. My dating history is a joke, and I need to start from scratch. I've decided to design the man who will rock my world—on paper, anyway. I don't know if he exists, but if he's out there, I am determined to find him. If he doesn't fit my list, he's out. That's the only catch. I'm not going to settle for anything less than perfect. 
Grab a glass of wine, some chocolate, and maybe even some chips, ladies, because we're taking a trip down memory lane ... Cass style.



My Review:
5 out of 5 stars
★★★★★

I'm going to just start out by saying that these two authors make an awesome writing duo! The writing flowed together so perfectly I couldn't tell one author's writing apart from the other. That really makes for an enjoyable read when you aren't having to adjust from one style to another constantly in the same book. On to the story now. I finished reading this book in one sitting. It was absolutely hilarious. I lost count of the number of times I laughed at loud at some of the ridiculous dating situations that Cassie found herself in. I felt so bad for her at times. I can't really say that I blame her for creating a "list". That's the thing though. Sure, we all have our own idea of what our perfect man will be like. Nobody is perfect, but you WILL find the person that is perfect for you. I really loved the twist of who Cassie's guy ends up being. He was so swoony and really was the perfect guy for Cassie.


Buy links:
US http://a.co/f15VYe8
UK http://amzn.eu/1wryA9S
CA http://a.co/2L2GPkC
AU https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B06WRMXRGC


Author links:
Allie Able
Becca Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore