Tuesday, February 14, 2017

*Top 10 Tuesday Part 2* Favorite TV Couples


This week's Top 10 Tuesday is romance themed in honor of Valentine's Day.  I actually made a post earlier about my top 10 favorite second chance romance books.  Since that post was book themed and I had so much fun with it, I wanted to make a second post about my top 10 favorite TV couples.


1. Meredith and Derek (Grey's Anatomy)  
I am so very angry at Shonda for killing Derek off.  :(  


2. Emma and Killian (Once Upon a Time)
#CaptainSwan forever


3. Maggie and Glenn (The Walking Dead)


4. Ross and Rachel (Friends)
She got off the plane!! One of my favorite moments ever. I don't think there's anyone who didn't root for these two!  <3


5. Mark and Lexie (Grey's Anatomy)
Oh, my heart. Damn you Shonda! :(


6. Doug and Carrie (King of Queens)


7. Jason and Sam (General Hospital)


8. Peeta and Katniss (The Hunger Games)
I've always been team Peeta.  Sorry Gale.  


9. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter series)
This moment!  


10. Snow and Charming (Once Upon a Time)
He will always find her.  



What tv show/movie couples do you ship?  

11 comments:

  1. I like what you did with this weeks freebie!! I love Snow and Charming! Literally so cute together! And Ross and Rachel is also a classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I enjoyed your post as well.

      Delete
  2. Oh so many of these are ones I know and love myself!!! Yes, Peeta is my favourite too. I was always Team Peeta! And Ron & Hermione are my OTP, they are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your post! :)
      Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Ron and Hermione, Charming and Snow, and Peeta and Katniss! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love them all. <3
      Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Aw, Snow and Charming!? Love those two! I quite 'Once' before Emma and Hook really became a thing, but I know SO many fans are rooting for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love those two!
      Oh no. Is there any particular reason you stopped watching?

      Delete
  5. Some great couples on your list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-96/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like Percy and Annabeth from your list. <3
      Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Oh, Maggie and Glennnnn! My heart...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore