Sunday, July 16, 2017

Weekly Wrap Up 7-16-17

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

mailboxes
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
  • TBR review(s)
  • Challenge review(s)
  • a discussion post or two
BOOKS IN MY MAILBOX
Kindle (Won)
35186206

Kindle (For Review)
OFF THE BLOG
Nothing much really happened this week.  We mostly just hung out and the house and spent time together as a family.  I worked three days this week instead of my usual two, so it was nice to be able to earn a little extra money for my next paycheck.  

We thought we had my van fixed but it broke down on me again yesterday, so we're back to square one.  I'm not sure what's wrong with it.  I just hope whatever it is doesn't end up costing much since there are issues with my husband's car as well.  

We went to the movies yesterday before I had to work and saw the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie. Both of my sons have loved the books so we always check out the new movies when they come out. This was really good and we all loved it. It was so funny.  I hope they make at least one or two more movies. 
WEEKLY FUNNY
Haha! That's true!
This describes my youngest son perfectly! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore