Friday, May 12, 2017

Book Blogger Hop 5/12 - 5/18


This week's question is: 
If you read a book you ended up hating, would you stay away from future books by that author, or would you give them a second chance?


If I read a book by an author and end up hating or really not liking it, more often that not I don't read anything else by that author again.  It mostly depends on why I hated the book so much.  

If I didn't like the book because of the writing style of the author, I won't pick up a book by that author again. There are just some writing styles that don't work for me, and I avoid books by those authors.  

If I didn't like the book because of the characters or the plot, I might try one more book from that author at some point.  If I end up not liking that book either, then I won't read anything else by them again.  

What about you?  What are your thoughts on this?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore